Author: Gina Basinger Peterson
•11:10 AM
Every so often I think why do... and then fill in the blank. Usually I can think through the answer myself, but this one has me stumped.

Why do the majority of Europeans seem to travel everywhere while the majority of Americans usually just stay in America and maybe go to Canada and Mexico?

Is this because Americans are brats and don't want to go anywhere? Or is it because we are more thrifty with our money?

I doubt i'll ever get an answer to my question.
|
This entry was posted on 11:10 AM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

1 comments:

On January 21, 2011 at 11:02 AM , Amber said...

I've always wondered that. I don't think it's cuz we are thrifty-I think it's because we spend all our money on eating out rather than saving for awesome trips-we would rather satisfy ourselves now than save and wait ha.