•10:46 AM
Amber C. kept telling me that I needed to get a blog. I politely smiled and did a little chuckle and said "yea I will". I'll be honest, I was just trying to be agreeable. I had little to no intention of getting a blog. Yet, my attitude was changed today after running out of stories to read on Yahoo! and MSN about celebrities and wishing I had Taylor Swifts legs because I ended up with literally nothing to do. Hence, here I am.
What I would like to talk about is something I previously referred to, which is Taylor Swift's legs. How in the world does she get her thighs so chiseled? Her thighs are the circumference of a water bottle, nonetheless, if one looks at a picture of her, one can see that it looks as if she has somehow, attractively squeezed muscle into her teeny tiny legs.
So let's go over this. Not has Taylor Swift gone platinum I don't know how many times, but she also has gorgeous legs and lets face it, gorgeous everything else, Couldn't the Lord have given me a sliver of what she got? I'm not even asking for the muscular, yet feminine thighs, just the long legs would be nice. Having longer legs would make it so I didn't look stumpy and it would probably even fix my big butt issue that will stay with me for life.
I sure wish life was fair.
What I would like to talk about is something I previously referred to, which is Taylor Swift's legs. How in the world does she get her thighs so chiseled? Her thighs are the circumference of a water bottle, nonetheless, if one looks at a picture of her, one can see that it looks as if she has somehow, attractively squeezed muscle into her teeny tiny legs.
So let's go over this. Not has Taylor Swift gone platinum I don't know how many times, but she also has gorgeous legs and lets face it, gorgeous everything else, Couldn't the Lord have given me a sliver of what she got? I'm not even asking for the muscular, yet feminine thighs, just the long legs would be nice. Having longer legs would make it so I didn't look stumpy and it would probably even fix my big butt issue that will stay with me for life.
I sure wish life was fair.


1 comments:
hahaha I am so happy you did this and so happy to hear you envy t-swift as much as me.