Author: Gina Basinger Peterson
•4:34 AM
This morning I had the opportunity of driving in the snow at 4:30 am. The entire 45 minutes I was in the car I kept thinking three things.

1. Snow, my disdain for you is now multiplied by 1000.

2. Utah drivers, LEARN TO DRIVE IN THE SNOW! You live in Utah, it's inevitable. This includes learning to not break suddenly ALL the time. Quick lesson on what this does: it causes you to slide and me to slide. I don't care if you start sliding, but when you make me go down with you, I despise you. Instead what you should do, is brake slowly and please oh please stop freaking out at every little thing.

3. Snow plows. If I am up at 4 am, you should be too. Get your butt out of bed and start doing your job.
|
This entry was posted on 4:34 AM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

1 comments:

On January 8, 2011 at 8:23 AM , Amber said...

I wish there was a "like" button