Author: Gina Basinger Peterson
•9:56 PM
For some reason, lately I have been missing our old apartment, which is strange because our place was a hole. We killed spiders daily, couldn't shut the bathroom door all the way, had a kitchen that was so small it couldn't fit a full stove in it, and windows and doors that were more drafty than a skirt on a windy day.

Regardless of all these things, it was our place, with our stuff and for that reason, I miss it beyond measure.

I never properly got to say goodbye, so below are memories of our wonderful, old, disgusting apartment.






|
This entry was posted on 9:56 PM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

3 comments:

On March 22, 2011 at 6:24 AM , Amber said...

I actually liked/miss that apartment. It was so quaint.

 
On March 22, 2011 at 4:13 PM , Gina Basinger Peterson said...

i just had to look up quaint

 
On March 29, 2011 at 7:04 AM , mikey and kimby said...

Your pictures actually make the apartment look pretty nice!