•9:58 PM
I'm really getting sick of people not fully understanding the current state that nate and i are in in life, so I have come up with an analogy.
Here it is:
Currently Nate and I are stuck in a game of spin the bottle. The players of the game are Portland State University, Arizona State University, Eastern Washington University, University of Oklahoma, and University of Denver.
University of Denver took its turn spinning and luckily for us, the bottle stopped on us. This is good because it means we will end up in the closet with someone, but unfortunately for us, it's our last choice, but the first one who spun. As a result, we can't decide whether to pull out our pass card, or just take what we got.
Next up for spinning is OU or ASU. They might even just spin at the same time, but their spins last 2 to 4 weeks. Both ASU or OU seem enticing to us. We like ASU's gorgeous ability to stay warm every month of the year and we like OU's randomness and small town feel. Still, those spins aren't what we are looking for.
The most anticipated spin is PSU's. We are desperately crushing on PSU. I mean everything about it looks good. We even get butterflies when we think about how our lives would be with PSU. The problem is, they are in a lot of other spin the bottle games and have decided that they aren't going to join our game until April 30th. Apparently, we aren't their one and only. Stupid competition.
So, until PSU makes their final decision, we can't decide who we want to go into the closet with, which is extremely frustrating.
Cautionary Note in case my mother reads this: I have never participated in a spin the bottle game, so I don't actually know if a closet is involved.
Here it is:
Currently Nate and I are stuck in a game of spin the bottle. The players of the game are Portland State University, Arizona State University, Eastern Washington University, University of Oklahoma, and University of Denver.
University of Denver took its turn spinning and luckily for us, the bottle stopped on us. This is good because it means we will end up in the closet with someone, but unfortunately for us, it's our last choice, but the first one who spun. As a result, we can't decide whether to pull out our pass card, or just take what we got.
Next up for spinning is OU or ASU. They might even just spin at the same time, but their spins last 2 to 4 weeks. Both ASU or OU seem enticing to us. We like ASU's gorgeous ability to stay warm every month of the year and we like OU's randomness and small town feel. Still, those spins aren't what we are looking for.
The most anticipated spin is PSU's. We are desperately crushing on PSU. I mean everything about it looks good. We even get butterflies when we think about how our lives would be with PSU. The problem is, they are in a lot of other spin the bottle games and have decided that they aren't going to join our game until April 30th. Apparently, we aren't their one and only. Stupid competition.
So, until PSU makes their final decision, we can't decide who we want to go into the closet with, which is extremely frustrating.
Cautionary Note in case my mother reads this: I have never participated in a spin the bottle game, so I don't actually know if a closet is involved.


1 comments:
Gina, we all know your a seven minuets in heaven type of girl anyway.
I certainly hope PSU stops the bottle on you!