•2:17 PM
On Thursday, I had the opportunity of making a new friend. This is a rare thing because I usually don't want to take the time to move passed the acquaintance stage...which is why I have only 1 friend before making my 2nd friend on Thursday.
I would go into details about how this friendship developed and why it's such a perfect friendship, but I would have to go into deep detail about my personality and that would just take too long. I just want to express how excited I am to make another friend, who understands and thinks the exact same way I do when it comes to friendships and people. So rare.
I would go into details about how this friendship developed and why it's such a perfect friendship, but I would have to go into deep detail about my personality and that would just take too long. I just want to express how excited I am to make another friend, who understands and thinks the exact same way I do when it comes to friendships and people. So rare.

